At the moment I am neutral on all altcoins. I will be covering EOS and NEO the most this week because NEO is expected to rise above $130 or break trend support levels
XLM/USD
The importance of confirmation became apparent after the Lumen candle on February 24.
Even though we observed a double reversal pattern candle at the triangle support line, I would recommend waiting for the price to stop falling before entrance.
If this does not happen and prices move lower towards $0.22 (78.6% fibonacci support), then I expect them to meet support at $0.30 and I would hold off on buying until there is a break above $0.40 or below $0.22 in subsequent sessions.
Consolidation is now possible in the range between $0.40 and $0.22 with an average support level of $0.30.
IOT/USD
During the last two days, the rate IOTA is growing, and this is clearly visible on the price chart.
Of course, as in my previous analysis, I remain neutral on this pair because prices have not yet reached $3, which is, in my opinion, the main resistance line and a buy indicator. Even now, after yesterday morning's pump and failure to close above the BB average, I still think buyers are dominant. Therefore, if there is a price recovery and growth above $1.95 or above yesterday's high, bulls can buy and count on the $2.2 level, which is our immediate resistance.
EOS/USD
It looks like sell EOS is dominant at the moment, and the price is likely to reach $7, which became a key resistance zone on February 5 and 6 when the double candle failed to break through it. Additionally, we should keep a close eye on the sideways consolidation of the February 22-25 period as these are our time lows and highs. Optimists may start looking for opportunities to buy between $5.8 and $7, but if the price on the chart today rises above $8.5 or the BB average, then $9.5 will be our buy signal.
LTC/USD
Let's talk about what could happen to LTC now that buying has taken over selling. The fact is that they reinforce the third wave of a typical bullish breakout.. The first possible resistance line could be around $220, which is exactly at the 50% fibonacci level.
I expect buyers to cross this line today and settle above this level.
If this does not happen, prices will fall to the BB center line. In this case, we can forget about testing the $270 level for a short time, since LTC prices will fluctuate sideways from $170 to $220.
NEO/USD
To be honest, speaking of consolidation near the average BB, I do not see any price activity. Often such a move precedes a possible breakout in subsequent sessions. Although for now we stand by our previous analysis and buyers, in our opinion, should wait a little longer.
$130 is our buy signal, and any break below the support line will negatively impact sellers. Anyway, let's see what happens today.
According to https://www.newsbtc.com
You May Also Like
Price analysis of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple on 12/09/2020
Yesterday, bearish momentum pushed the market out of a sideways narrowing range. Will buyers be able to recover to the average price area?
Analysis of ADA and IOT as of November 29, 2018
Despite the recovery of the altcoin market, the price of many of them has still not broken through resistance levels - IOTA is one of them. According to our previous plan, we should take operational positions in the Cardano (ADA/USD) market, since it will have bullish support - high trading volumes - if the conditions we set are met.
